GL622 Grade Laser
Spectra Precision® GL612 Grade Laser and GL622 Grade Laser —
Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Grade Lasers,
The GL612 Grade Laser is a single grade laser and the GL622 Grade Laser is a dual grade laser. Both are rugged, automatic self-leveling lasers featuring grade capability of ± 25% and can be used in a wide variety of grading, excavating and alignment applications by general and specialty contractors.
The GL612 Grade Laser and GL622 Grade Laser include the RC602 full-function radio remote control which offers advanced automatic features like Grade Match, PlaneLok and Automatic Axis Alignment. The remote as well as the transmitters have an intuitive graphic display which is back-lit for ease of viewing. Contractors can do everything with the remote control that they can do at the laser keypad, up to 100 meters (330 feet) away—even from the cab of a machine. The ability to make grade changes remotely can significantly reduce setup time and speed operations.
Each laser package also includes the advanced HL750 Laserometer that provides a digital readout of elevation and can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800 meters (2,600 feet). Wireless communication between the HL750 Laserometer and the transmitters provide automatic Grade Matching which allows measurement of unknown grade values between two points. For applications that require maximum stability and accuracy, PlaneLok is available in both the horizontal and vertical planes. PlaneLok automatically locks the beam on the receiver and keeps it on grade. This reduces typical environmental factors that may induce an error. In addition, the HL750 Laserometer can communicate with another HL750 for long-range wireless remote display and monitoring.
The GL612 and GL622 Grade Lasers self-plumb in the vertical position to allow an even wider range of applications such as such as anchor bolt installation, form, tilt up, and curtain wall plumbing. With its rugged design, the GL612/622 Grade Lasers can survive a drop of up to 1 meter (3 feet) on concrete. The laser also features IP67 moisture and dust sealing to handle the tough construction environment.
The GL612/622 Grade Lasers retains all well accept functions of the GL500 series lasers with additional advanced features and benefits offering much more versatilities.
- Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -25% to +25%
- Quick setups with the radio remote control for horizontal, vertical and grade applications
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade- and cross axis compensation
- Automatic Axis Alignment doing precise automatic axes alignments to a desired alignment points without positioning the receivers 90° perpendicular
- (+/-40° alignment range on Y- and X-axis)
- Automatic Grade Match (Y- or X-axis separate) measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating (X- only GL622)
- Automatic PlaneLok (Y- or X-axis) automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather (X- only GL622)
- Very rugged, survives a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete—reduces service and repair costs
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Different rotation speeds (continuously adjustable) plus Scanning Mode offer additional value and make sure also requirements of Interior jobsite will be fulfilled (only GL622)