Spectra Precision ProFlex 800 CORS
New generation reference station
The ProFlex 800 CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Station) is the special edition of ProFlex 800 receiver adopted for CORS applications. It is the optimal solution when collecting, storing and transferring high quality GNSS raw data for post processing surveys, geodetic and other applications. Automatic sessions programming, user-friendly Web-interface, embedded RINEX converter, FTP push functionality and many other advanced CORS features make ProFlex 800 CORS a powerful, robust and easy-to-use solution. Rugged and IP67 rated, the receiver is made to withstand harsh environments.
Z-Blade High-quality GNSS Raw data
ProFlex 800 CORS – equipped with Ashtech Z-Blade technology – guarantees outstanding raw data quality, availability and reliability, providing the best possible measurements from four GNSS constellations: GPS (including L5), GLONASS, SBAS and GALILEO. ProFlex 800 provides a possibility to output all the original unmasked raw data as is for research and investigation purposes.
- Specially created and adapted for CORS applications
- Ultra rugged housing to withstand harsh environments
- Z-Blade GNSS technology for high-quality raw data
- Extended internal memory (8 GB) for data storage
- Comprehensive remote control of reference station via user-friendly Web interface
- Fast and advanced session programming
- Embedded RINEX convertor (RINEX 2.11 and 3.01 are supported)
- Up to two RINEX files with two different periods can be generated simultaneously
- RINEX conversion on the fly (RINEX file is available immediately after a session is finished to meet rapid and ultra-rapid IGS services requirements)
- Raw data files can be pushed automatically to an external FTP server
- Embedded NTRIP caster and server
- Automatic e-mail reporting about possible malfunctions detected by the receiver and tilt sensors support
- Meteorological and tilt sensors support
- Embedded FTP server
Multi-application Campaign Receiver
The Spectra Precision ProFlex 800 CORS receiver has been optimized for operation as a CORS, but thanks to its innovative, flexible and ultra rugged design it can be used equally well as a campaign GNSS receiver, a portable / permanent base station for post processing or for other RTK applications. In addition to delivering raw data files in Ashtech ATOM or RINEX format, the ProFlex 800 CORS can simultaneously deliver real-time RTK corrections in a wide variety of formats and methods of communication, including Direct IP, NTRIP server, UHF, GSM and Ethernet.