Spectra Precision ProMark 800 GNSS Receiver
Multi-frequency & multi-constellation GNSS receiver
The ProMark 800 rover and rover/base system, with its 120 channels, offers L1/L2/L5 GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO field-proven technologies for surveying and geodesy. This is a powerful RTK survey solution delivering precise GNSS positioning in a smart, rugged, cable-free and flexible design.
Advanced Z-Blade Technology
|The new Z-Blade GNSS Centric technology optimally uses GNSS signals and takes advantage of each GNSS constellation to deliver fast and stable RTK positions, even when GPS coverage is insufficient, like in dense urban canyons or heavy tree canopy. Unlike most other GNSS receivers which prioritize GPS satellite signals over signals from other constellations, ProMark 800 with Z-Blade is no longer GPS dependent (requiring a minimum of 4 to 5 GPS satellites to acquire and maintain precise positioning). The Z-Blade GNSS Centric algorithm treats all available satellite signals equally and combines them for optimal performance.|
- Get and maintain RTK solutions even if GPS coverage is insufficient
- Extended solution reliability in urban canyon and under tree canopy
- Quick signal detection engines for fast acquisition and re-acquisition of GNSS signals
- Advanced multi-path mitigation
The mix of exceptional RTK performance and compact design makes the ProMark 800 an extremely powerful and appealing RTK solution for demanding professional land surveyors. Waterproof, shock resistant, cable free, lightweight, and with long battery life, the ProMark 800 offers all-day operation in any environmental conditions.
ProMark 800 includes extended wireless network communications modules, for maximum mobility and flexibility in the field. An RTC bridge function enables a network-connected ProMark 800 rover to rebroadcast RTK corrections to multiple rovers.
- UHF and GSM/GPRS/3.5G built-in communication modules
- Multiple operating modes and configurations
- Extended support of protocols and data formats
Feature-rich Surveying Solution
Combine the ProMark 800 receiver with field software, office software and your choice of rugged data collector to create a robust, ready-to-use, cable free RTK rover solution.
- Survey Pro field software provides you with a complete set of capabilities for all your survey projects
- FAST Survey field software simplifies data collection and real-time operation
- Spectra Precision Survey Office is ideal for processing and analyzing GNSS and optical survey data recorded in the field
- GNSS Solutions office software provides powerful support to a wide range of applications.