TOPCON GNSS HiPer Pro
The innovative integrated design incorporates a transmitting UHF radio in the base receiver, eliminating the need for external radios and batteries. And there’s no need to worry about UHF radio interference because Topcon’s Free Channel Scan technology detects disruptive radio signals and compensates by automatically changing channels so you can keep working all day with confidence in your HiPer Pro system.
- Completely cable-free design
- Long range UHF radio – Up to 4mi. coverage!
- Compact, lightweight design
- Fully integrated receiver/antenna
- Dual-frequency, dual-constellation RTK GPS+ tracking
The HiPer® Pro utilizes advanced Bluetooth® wireless technology to give you a system free of the messy cables found at many base stations. No more hassles of dealing with tangled, fragile cables from external batteries, antennas, and RTK radios because the wireless HiPer Pro provides a complete, integrated RTK GPS system! With HiPer Pro, there’s less equipment to carry into the field, and less to forget back at the office. It doesn’t get any easier!
|Description||40 channel integrated GPS+ receiver/antenna
with MINTER interface.
|Tracking Specifications||Tracking Channels, standard||40 L1 GPS (20 GPS L1+L2 on Cinderella2days)|
|Tracking Channels, optional||20 GPS L1+L2 (GD), GPS L1 + GLONASS (GG),
20 GPS L1+L2+GLONASS (GGD)
|Signals Tracked||L1/L2 C/A and P Code & Carrier and GLONASS|
|Performance Specifications||Static, Rapid Static||H: 3mm + 0.5ppm
V: 5mm + 0.5ppm
|RTK||H: 10mm + 1ppm
V: 15mm + 1ppm
|Power Specifications||Battrey||Intel lithium-lon battereis for
up to hours of operation (10 hrs TX)
|External power input||6 to 28 volts DC|
|Power consumption||Less than 4.2 watts|
|GPS+ Antenna Specifications||GPS / GLONASS Antenna||Integrated|
|Ground Plane||Integrated flat ground plane|
|Radio Antenna||Center-mount UHF Antenna|
|Radio Specifications||Radio Type||Internal Tx/Rx UHF (Selectable frequency range)|
|Power Output||1.0W/0.25W (selectable)|
|Wireless communication*||Communication||Bluetooth™ version 1.1 comp.|
|I/O||Communication Ports||2x serial (RS232)|
|Other I/O Signals||1pps, Event Marker|
|Status Indicator||4×3-color LED’s, two-function keys (MINTER)|
|Control & Display Unit||External Field Controller|
|Memory & Recording||Internal Memory||Up to 128 MB|
|Data Update Rate||Up to 20 times per second (20Hz)|
|Data Type||Code and Carrier from L1 and L2,
GPS and GLONASS
|Data Input/Output||Real time data outputs||RTCM SC104 ver 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, CMR, CMR+|
|ASCII Output||NMEA 0183 version 3.0|
|Other Outputs||TPS format|
|Output Rate||Up to 20 times per second (20Hz)|
|Environmental Specifications||Enclosure||Aluminum extrusion, waterproof|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 55°C|
|Dimensions||W:159 × H:172 × D:88 mm / 6.25 × 6.75 × 3.5 in|
|Weight||1.65kg / 3.64lbs|
*Bluetooth™ type approvals are country specific. Please contact your Topcon representative for more information.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Performance specifications assume a minimum of 6 GPS or 7 GPS/GLONASS satellites above 15 degrees in elevation and adherence to procedures recommended by TPS in the appropriate manuals. In areas of high multipath, during periods of high PDOP and during periods of high Ionospheric activity performance may be degraded. Robust checking procedures are highly recommended in areas of extreme multipath or under dense foliage.
- Cinderella feature activates GGD reception at GPS midnight every other Tuesday for 24 hours.